Palau or Maldives / SIREN FLEET 2019
Oct 15 – 25, 2019
Package cost: $ USD with $1000 non-refundable deposit
- $500 due on Oct 1, 2018
- $1000 due on May 1, 2019
- Balance due on July 10, 2019
Water Temperature and Exposure Suits
Water temperatures are broadly similar throughout the region; the coolest waters are usually to be found in July to October with an average of
approximately 23°C (73°F). Warmer waters are common in February – June with averages of approximately 30°C (86°F). Most guests find that
a 3mm shorty, and possibly a rash vest, is suitable for the water temperature in the warmer months, and a 5 mm – 7 mm full wetsuit for the rest
of the year.
- 10 night trip
- Airport transfers free/hotel transfer (for a charge)
- Full board accommodations during the cruise
- Up to 34 dives inclusive of night dives
- Free Nitrox
- Standard dive equipment rental
Package DOES NOT include:
- Transfers between Nadi International Airport and S/Y Fiji Siren located at Volivoli Beach Resort – Airport Shuttle approximately FJ$331
roundtrip. Other options available with Siren Fleet.
- Crew tips (Cash only – all major currencies accepted)
- Port, park and tax fees – $200 Euro
- Dive Insurance and Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Torch & Dive computer rental
The current flight schedule from Los Angeles looks like this.
FIJI AIRWAYS 811 13OCT LAX NAN 1130P 550A (land on 15OCT)
FIJI AIRWAYS 810 25OCT NAN LAX 940P 125P (land on 25OCT)
NOTE: Transfer time between Nadi Airport and Volivoli Beach Resort is approx 2.5 – 3 hours
Visit http://sirenfleet.com/liveaboards/fiji-siren for more information.